Every day I see women who tell me they feel like they have disappeared, THEY are invisible.
But let me tell you what else I see, women who tell me that.......
* They are strong enough to overcome any hurdle their family faces.....so she WILL do it in business too.
* A woman who is ready to own her own value, fight for the success she believes is rightfully hers
* A woman whose game face means you may never know she cried in the car to work, but she was strong enough to carry on anyway.
* A woman who FINALLY craves an identity of her own so she can reach her full potential that will benefit all the people she loves
* A woman who is scared what others will think of her bold move into entrepreneurship but is going to do it anyway.
* A woman who doesn’t need to be seen as “superwoman” she just wants to be seen for herself
* A woman who has been the backbone of her family for years under the labels of “wife, mother, friend, daughter” but is now ready to be the backbone as herself.
You might see a woman who is seriously challenged and might not make it, but that is not the true picture on any level.
If you read the above and recognised yourself, then I see you.
Don’t forget that and YOU will inspire others, we are in this together.